The Global Leaders in Environmental Assessment and Performance ( LEAP) is a consortium of organizations working through research and collaboration to integrate their product & process with their supply chain strategy to achieve superior environmental performance.
The LEAP consortium focuses on the following focus areas:
- Management tools for assessing, controlling, and communicating your environmental impact.
- Knowledge of many of the world’s top experts in supply chains, sustainability, and corporate strategy.
- Prioritization product and supply chain strategies in order of their effectiveness at reducing long-term environmental impact.
- Tradeoffs between different measures of environmental performance.
- Opportunity for environmental improvement across your firm, your sector, or your supply chain.
- Evaluation on how emerging technologies—processes or materials—will impact the environmental performance of your company.
- Benchmarking performance and develop efficient and effective environmental standards
- Communication of environmental information to consumers, stakeholders, and supply chain partners
In partnership with the MIT Materials Systems Laboratory. Current LEAP Members: Chiquita, NEMA, GM, ASICS, EDF, Lockheed Martin